- General information
- The administrator of personal data contained in the website is Maciej Frołow.
- In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through information entered voluntarily in forms
- by collecting “cookies” [see the policy of “cookies”]
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the information contact.
- Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by the https://maciejfrolow.com website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.