- The “cookie” peaks should be understood as IT data stored in users’ end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are intended for using the website pages. The operator uses these files for:
- the possibility of logging in and maintaining the user’s session on each subsequent page of the website
- matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all, these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences
- to create anonymous statistics with the exclusion of the possibility of user identification.
- In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
- By default, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User’s end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the web browser settings or inform about their every transfer to the user’s devices.
- Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox: www.support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Internet Explorer: www.support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- Google Chrome:
- Safari: www.safari.helpmax.net/pl/oszczedzanie-czasu/blokowanie-zawartosci/
8. The Website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may prevent the proper functioning of the Websites.